Last Updated on 12 July 2021 by Dan
(Please note this competition has now closed – thanks to those who entered)
Hi everyone! I’m really pleased to again work with some of my fellow bloggers to offer you a chance to win a lovely M&S hamper through another of our fantastic joint competitions. It’s win-win – we get to promote some of the great writing available out there and you get to win an excellent prize!
To enter, you need to scroll to the bottom of this post, which will take you to a widget run by the Rafflecopter app. You’ll have the option of performing an action for each site to gain an extra entry if you wish, such as reading a particular blog post.
What’s nice about this competition as well is that’s we’re letting you pick your own hamper, so you can even cater to your own personal tastes! A remember, this is not any hamper, this is a “insert multiple over the top adjectives” M&S hamper……
If you have any questions, just leave a comment below.
The following bloggers have all teamed together to contribute towards this competition, offering you a fantastic prize.
Please show your support by visiting some of the bloggers taking part just by clicking on the name of the blog below.
What To Watch | Unique Young Mum | Charlotte Musha | Tweet Your Trip | Side Hustle Directory | Koody | Socially Rach | Adventures Of a Riot Grrl | Nishi V | Hawkes At Home | Digital Frogs | Becca Blogs It Out | Jass V | Craft Hustle Directory | Thrifty Chap | Our House Our Home | Money Saving Superhero | The Financial Wilderness | Photographyish | Peggy May | Girls Just Wanna Have Funds | Pounds and Sense | Mum on a Budget | Her Home Biz | Simple Happy Home | The Money Whisperer | Love Panda | Love Dogs | Easy Peasy Gardens | Money Money Money | 360 Mum | A Little Luxury For Me | Mind Over Money Matters | Enjoy England For Less | Alice in Sheffield | Funding Her Freedom | Mama In Progress | A Rose Tinted World | So Nostalgic | Lindy Loves | Francesca’s Growing Patch | WotAWoman Diary | Deborah Stansil | Reinventing Neesha | That Copper Life | Patty Finds Deals | Pink Steel | My Debt Diary | Drewmies | Thrifty Husband
Up for giveaway is a £100 M&S hamper of your choice.
With plenty to choose from you can choose yourself a lovely treat!
Rules & how to enter
- There is one top prize of a £100 M&S hamper of the winner’s choosing.
- There are no runner up prizes
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway
- Closing date for entries is midnight on 31.08.20
- The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog
- Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw
- Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
- 1 winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
- The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
- The prizes will be despatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their address.
- The promoter is www.EmmaDrew.info
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
To enter simply complete any or all of the Rafflecopter entry widgets below
And if you’re sticking around, what not check out some of our recent posts? We’ve had our review of the wonderful MyBnk charity here and our thoughts on what might be the best credit card for your situation here!